Friday, March 8, 2013

Definition of LOVE

Assalamualaikum, 

disini saya ingin berkongsi beberapak poem yang saya dapat semasa mngahdiri ceramah Ameen Misran (langitilahi) pada mnggu Kempen Cinta Illahi.

by Ameen Misran,( penceramah )

Title: A gift for me
Performer: Ameen Misran

You are a gift to me,
you are a living inspiration for all of humanity.

You are a mother,
You are a sister,
you are a daughter,
you are a wife,
but whoever you are,
you certainly give life.

You were the first one to listen to my maiden cry,
you were the one who raised me without questioning why.

You are the sholder for me to cry on,
You were the one who corrected me when I was wrong.

You are a gift to me from the start,
how can I not love you with all my heart?

The prophet said "Ashabi kan nujum,"
"My companions are like stars",
choose whoever star you want to be and never be doomed.

Be like Khadijah, Aisyah, Hafsa, Safiyyah,
the best women with best names,
who astounded the world with their fiery flames.

Who says that you are weaklings?
You are no different from us,
you are mujahids in feministic beings.

You don't deserve to bear a child of an infertile man,
you do not deserve to be taken away by absurd gentlemen.

Your love is too sacred,
Only those who are qualified are able to make it.

No poetry in the world can describe my feelings when I see you dress up properly,
no word can define how I feel when I see your shyness in preservation but firmness in determination.

You are blessings in disguise,
You are valuable manisfestations,
priceless creations and you should know that.

Now, I beg you,
you will never give up,
you will never just quit,
you will never give in,
you will never submit.

You truly are a gift to me,
A gift to us all of humanity,
The future of Islam is in your hands,
it begins from where you stand.
By Lyana Alya ( ASPer student )

Title: "My Definition of Love"
Performer : Lyana Alya
Love, how exactly do you define?
Some say it's different,
Some say it's blind.
Some of your definitions may not be similar to mine,
But I see love as sacred to The Most Divine.

Please, don't misunderstand.
My intention here is only to remind,
Cus afterall I'm still trying,
Trying to be His favourite kind,
So that I could please Him as His servant,
And I go on my days with this as my inspiration,
So that on the Day of Judgment,
I hope I won't be a disappointment.

You see,
Different people lead different kinds of lives,
Some prefer the truth,
While the other, prefer the lies,
But no matter how much you try,
You know your heart can never deny,
Because what's right will always be right.

Have a clear perception to what Islam brings to our lives,
What has been forbidden was for the sake of our peace of mind,
I mean, haven't you realized?
Just take a look at everything around you,
And you'll surely understand,
The creation of the earth itself is beyond our reachable minds,
So how long do plan to continue living in this lie?

An-Nisa' war Rijal,
Muslimeen wal muslimaat,
Mu'mineen wal mu'minaat,
Allah has granted us with an amazing gift,
A gift of a lifetime.

In our hearts, there lay something called Imaan,
So take good care of it,
As it is fragile,
Start obeying Allah's commands,
And leave the bad behind,
Because believe me when I say this to you,
It will lead you to the truth,
The truth everyone has been trying so hard to find.

So my brothers and sisters in Islam,
When you love, love with all of your heart,
When you give, give it all that you might.
But remember Allah in all that you're doing,
So that one day, your love will truly be for the ones that's deserving.


Sama-samalah kita hayati kerana kedua-dua sajak ini membawa maksud yang tersendiri yang cukup mendalam.
Wallahualam,

No comments:

Post a Comment

music